We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a ServiceNow System Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Bern for two days per week, the rest of the work can be done individually either from home office or in the office in Bern or Lausanne.
• Support the development of architectures for the enterprise Managed Services Platform & share responsibility for the operation & evolution of an ITSM solution.
• Oversee the maintenance, operation & technical troubleshooting associated with an ITSM solution.
• Install, configure, develop & commission applications, tools & components on ServiceNow & integrate the managed service platform.
• Develop interfaces to monitoring platform & other ITSM platforms.
• Carry out technical & commercial clarifications with suppliers.
• Independently prepare & execute workshops with suppliers / partners, internal process managers & customers.
• Develop concepts (in the presales & implementation phase) for processes, solutions & data & application designs (in German & English).
• Support internal users, execute configuration adjustments & partake in problem solving & documentation.
• Strong theoretical & practical knowledge of ServiceNow (or possibly another ITSM solution).
• Experienced in application design, system design & integration in the areas of NMS, ITSM & system management.
• Skilled in APIs & integration technologies (web services, REST, SOAP, LDAP, etc.).
• Good knowledge of database design schemas & data modeling.
• Very good knowledge of ITIL processes (ITIL certification is a plus)
• Experienced in software development good practices & project management.
• Skilled in the application of agile methods.
• Computer science University Degree or corresponding experience & training.
• Motivated to develop first-class solutions & continuously further develop.
• Customer-oriented & enthusiastic to cooperate with a wide range of partners (both internally & externally).
• Fluent English speaker & a good command of German, French is also a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.