Oversee Secure Site in Kabul Afghanistan Main responsibility is to manager the day to day operations and oversee each department, including but not limited to:
• DFAC, Laundry, O&M Team (Plumbers, Electricians, Carpenters, A/C and Generator Mechanics etc.) Finance, Security, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping Departments, ensuring smooth daily operations for all the international residents of the facility.
• Liaising with Medical Team on site to ensure all employees and guests are kept in the best of health.
• Ensure the Site is maintained at the highest level possible and that the Safety & Security of all employees and residents is the top priority of the Management of the Site.
• Able to prepare weekly and monthly reports for Senior Management.
• Ideal Candidate would have similar experience in such a role, in either Afghanistan or Iraq.
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior U.S. Military experience.
• Candidate must be able to communicate easily with all levels and must be extremely proactive.
• All candidates must be in excellent health, as location is considered a place of hardship and there are limited medical facilities in country.
About the company
A multinational company based in Dubai.